Senior Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry
Let your beloved fur baby have that delicious taste of Christmas all year round with one of our favourite dishes, Mummy’s Turkey Dinner. This is a complete meal made especially by Mummy for our more mature furry friends in mind. They’ll be wagging their tails in delight once they get a sniff of that succulent, freshly prepared turkey!
- 50% Turkey of which 26% is Freshly Prepared – A high quality, single source protein full of essential nutrients and highly digestible, which is great news for your dog’s tum. Turkey is also a great source of selenium, which is essential for the healthy function of their thyroid and immune system.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – A must to help nourish and repair cartilage in your dog’s joints, promote healing and to reduce inflammation.
- Added L-Carnitine – to help maintain your dog’s waistline and promote lean muscle development.
- Sweet Potato – One of Mummy’s favourite ingredients because of its sweet flavour and its high fibre and low fat content, which is simply perfect for their larger tums.
- Cranberry – Well it wouldn’t be Christmas without cranberry and more importantly, it’s packed full of antioxidants and nutrients that help support your dog’s immune system and help decrease inflammation.
Turkey 50% (including 27% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 21% Dried Turkey & 2% Turkey Stock), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 45%, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1.0%, Calcium 1.7%, Phosphorus 1.1%